Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i got a blaster box of Turkey Red football today...got a $aint Reggie rc and a jersey of Brady Quinn's bro in law. of course, i never pull the players i actually want to collect. and from a blaster box of Bowman Basketball, i got a card that J&H is just dying to own, i just know it. an official NBA jersey card of drum roll please...JJ Redick!!!!

I bought a couple more packs of Topps Heritage. I got a Reggie Bush and a D'Brickashaw Ferguson(Let me know if you need this one, J&H).

I figured out why some of them have black backs. It is a lame parallel set.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson(Let me know if you need this one, J&H).
    Yes please.

I finally got my redemption card from Bowman for my 2005 bowmans best cedric houston auto. Yay!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Mr. Heels, i got 2 more Jets RC's for you - Leon Washington and Brad Smith from an Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives fat pack. they're the same as the regular UD cards but stamped with "rookie exclusive" on them.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Mr. Heels, i got 2 more Jets RC's for you - Leon Washington and Brad Smith from an Upper Deck Rookie Exclusives fat pack. they're the same as the regular UD cards but stamped with "rookie exclusive" on them.
    Cool....those can go in what I like to call my "big freakin' book of jets cards."
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

of all the jersey cards to pull from a bowman basketball blaster box, i got ron artest. previously i've pulled JJ Redick and Mike Bibby. (hated him since his U of A days)

at least i got a Farmar rookie as well as a gold refractor auto Ryan Hollins.

J&H, i got a Bowman Chrome D. Ferguson RC if you need it.

i've been seeing way too many pack searchers at target lately...have they no shame at all?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    J&H, i got a Bowman Chrome D. Ferguson RC if you need it.

i've been seeing way too many pack searchers at target lately...have they no shame at all?
    i used to see them all the time. i guess i have not been going as much lately. the workers have to think they are opening them or doing something more. 40-60 year olds fondling packs. i have not collected cards for a long while, but remember seeing/feeling them fanned vertically.

Thought it'd be nice to revive this thread a little since I'm getting the itch to collect a little bit....found a couple nice spots near me, one guy has a mail order business that he opens up on Saturday's for open door business, has lots of boxes of all sports, picked up a couple old factory sets, 1990 and 1991 Upper Deck baseball. At another place where a guy just bought out a dealer, picked up 3 Donruss factory sets, 1988, 1991, and 1992. I like collecting around this area because it's not too expensive and it's primarily when I collected.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Are Cal Ripken Jr Cards worth anything, anymore? I've got a bunch of Alex Rodriguiez and Derek Jeter cards as well as some Michael Jordans. Oh, and some of those Mickey Mantle chase cards from the time around his death. I wasn't really into sports cards, but my uncle owned a card shop and I picked up a few along the way.