Hybrid View

The Official Sportscard Thread

Ok, here it is....hopefully in the right place on our forums as well.
    I know there are some other sportscard collectors on this site, so lets discuss the hobby, trades, whatever here.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Actually the trading cards section would have been ripe for this thread. I dont have the power to move it though &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My mistake guys...I thought the card section here was for SW movie cards and the CCG.

Ok well lets get it started then.
    I picked up some packs of topps total and a retail box of upper deck at wal-mart today. Best rookies out of the total packs were Reggie Bush and Brad Smith (go jets).
    Out of the Upper Deck box I got a Leon Washington rookie (holla), a Brodie Croyle star rookie limited, a Willis McGahee jersey card, and a Sinorice Moss rookie jersey card.

Now I am fixing to open one of those retail "fat packs" from Wal Mart of more Upper Deck...here's hopin for some mojo!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I'm always looking for any Marcedes Lewis/Drew Bennett/Maurice Drew/Tab Perry/Deshaun Foster cards that i don't have. and if you have any Aikman autos for trade, i'll take those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm always looking for any Marcedes Lewis/Drew Bennett/Maurice Drew/Tab Perry/Deshaun Foster cards that i don't have. and if you have any Aikman autos for trade, i'll take those as well.
    We need to go ahead and get that trade worked out in the next week or two if we can.

Heels, unfortunately i don't have a current beckett so hopefully you do and can determine the card values for our deal

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Heels, unfortunately i don't have a current beckett so hopefully you do and can determine the card values for our deal
    I have the online guide and I just bought a Tuff Stuff yesterday so that will not be a problem.