Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi REs pics, AT-ST JSF with hyper ring.....

These look great, just posted on the main page.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=355
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm very happy that the ring is detachable!!!! What a great looking wave.

Very nice indeed. I like how we're getting a couple of new sculpts along with some great repaints.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I don't think there's anything in that wave I don't like, even the Vader Sith Starfighter. Thank goodness for the Titanium Series 3" line, it's the only thing keeping vehicles alive in the Star Wars brand at this point.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thank goodness for the Titanium Series 3" line, it's the only thing keeping vehicles alive in the Star Wars brand at this point.
    Agreed with that!

While i like the jsf design, the titanium looks a bit odd...maybe its just that photo but the colours are weird (candy apple red? ). Whats up with that?
    PM me if you have any Micro Machines / Action Fleet Prototypes/First Shots for sale :)

i wish the JSF were a bit larger like perhaps the same size as the ROTS JSF's. otherwise i'm buying that entire wave when i see it.

Holy crap, Batman!

They are all beautiful!

Nice one Hasbro - you just need to release them outside of the USA/Asia so that European collectors like me don't have to get fleeced on Ebay.

BC3

I like the molds but to me the paint apps looks sketchy. Maybe I will be more impressed when they are in hand.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I was soooo hoping U guys were discussing Ultra's.

Sorry Rob, &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten