Looky here New Target Exclusvie info...

I searched for other threads and only found an old one about the snow speeder so sense this deals with a few things i thought id add it here. Drum roll Please........
    October 15, set date for...

Snowspeeder-29.99----[FONT='Times New Roman']087-06-1799 [/FONT]
    Kit fitso Jedi starfighter-$19.99----[FONT='Times New Roman']087-06-1798 [/FONT]
    Extedning lightsaber-$19.99----[FONT='Times New Roman']087-06-1678 [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman']lightsaber isnt an exclusive but part of the set.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman']now as far as these:[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']087-06 1797 MACE WINDU SQUAD 19.99[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']087-06-0534 Saga Tins[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']087-06-0483 Imperial Shuttle[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']I dunno the set date yet, but im guessing itll be in november some time.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']So get your numbers ready people, these could be arriving at your local store anytime soon and just be sitting in the back (possibly in location) until the set date.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman'][FONT='Times New Roman']Good luck to those of you who want these. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

The Saga Tins aren't exclusives, except for the one Wal-Mart one.

Hey VidKidd thanks for the info. Do you have the prices Saga Tins? I thought they were supposed to be $29.99 but my wallet is hoping I'm wrong.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Quote Originally Posted by dindae View Post
    Hey VidKidd thanks for the info. Do you have the prices Saga Tins? I thought they were supposed to be $29.99 but my wallet is hoping I'm wrong.
    i wanna say they're $24.99, i'll check friday for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    The Saga Tins aren't exclusives, except for the one Wal-Mart one.
    i wasn't aware of that, i had thought target was getting an exclusive one as well. i may of been wrong

Snowspeeder is already shipping to some stores, picked mine up today.