Thread: "Action Stands"

Lightbulb "Action Stands"

Here is a idea for Hasbro:

Instead of giving us "Force Files" for a dollar more,why dont
    you make a deal with an Action Stand company and package
    stands with the figures.In bulk,the stands dont cost much(29
    cents or so),and it would be a useful addition.Maybe the
    figures would actually stand then and fans would be somewhat happy.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Discussed and then dissed...

Hey there Insanity, old friend!

We suggested that a while back. Most of us agreed that it would be the most "sensible" pack-in. We even suggested that even a stand with a holo-sticker of the character would be kinda cool. Well... now we have no REAL pack-ins and we're going to get pieces parts of what SHOULD be playsets as pack-ins. Don't you feel like Hasbro is totally dissing the fans and collectors?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Hey JediPartner, whats up??
    That is a great idea (about the stands with the holo).
    That would be alot more useful to us collectors than a force file or a lousy commtech chip.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thumbs up

Orginally Posted By JEDIpartnr
    Don't you feel like Hasbro is totally dissing the fans and collectors?
    I agree JEDIpartnr.The stand with a Holo-sticker would have been great.Maybe Hasbro shall come to their senses?JangoFett96,the ComChips were at least better than the ForceFiles.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I liked the Commtech chips, they were quite adequate as stands.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I thought most of the COMMTECH chips sounded lousy, but they did make good stands. They didn't work much to the benifit of Destroyer Droids, but there were cool.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Orginally Posted by Jayspwan
    I thought most of the COMMTECH chips sounded lousy, but they did make good stands.
    Yeah they did make good stands.Even though sometimes they looked werid in a scene because CommChips arent clear.

A very good idea,but I don't think we will see this happen.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."