Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Vader with Coin Album

Vader with Coin Album is at EE

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/af...number=HS87523

My questions are:

Is this an exclusive?

If not does that mean a case of just vaders packed with coin albums?

I know they stated 60 basic figures for next year and there are 60 slots what is with the one gold coin?
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

It's possible that it is an internet exclusive. *shrug* I don't really care as they aren't going to get me to but "all 60" figures. I'm really not in the market for reissues.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Maybe you can use the extra space for your state quarters like me JP. & *shrug*
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I get one. If worse comes to worse and I don't purchase all 60 figures I use the extra spaces for my old POTF coins.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

It's pretty cool, but it would be cooler if it had a space for every coin ever produced in the line.

Has anybody ever seen the framed sheet given to Kenner execs in the 80's with all the coins in it? It's really slick. There's a picture of it at toysrgus.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Maybe you can use the extra space for your state quarters like me JP. & *shrug*
    HAHAHA!!!! I love it!!!

"Vader... Luke... Obi-Wan... Jar Jar Binks... Iowa... Jawas... Kentucky..."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I really like the album. Now I can put my POTF coins in something nicer than freeze frame slide holders. I want a set of the coins, but the line about having room for "promotional and convention" coins is a scary thing. I guess one will be at CIV? Maybe I'll buy the reissues for my sons and keep the coins. I just wish they would offer a set of the 60 basic figure coins with the folder.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

My only thought is that I hope that the new coins are the same size as the old POTF ones.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Good thought, I had not thought about that. Darn, now I have to trust Hasbro to do the right thing and make them the same size.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Is this aimed at kids or adult collectors? If it's aimed at kids then it's about 30 years outmoded. Maybe if they'd been credit cards or cell phone top up cards they might have appealed to kids. To me it's all just a bunch of more junk and clutter that you get with a figure and toss aside. Especially if it's just one more gimmick to sell more repacks. There again with a company whose mascot is an outmoded toy seeing coin collecting come up as a gimmick bound to bomb isn't too surprising.