Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Major UK toy retailer stocking Ep1 11, 12 & 13's

Evenin' all

Went into the Entertainer near Liverpool today and found Ep1 sets 11 & 12 on the shelf (1 each) for 2 each !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just seen an auction go for 78 for one one these).

The EXTREMELY helpful & knowledgable guy told me that he should be getting some more in on Thursday, so I'll try to get back in there on Friday (although it is 80 miles from home).

As soon as my other delivery arrives and I can get back to the store, I will know exactly what I can pass on to forumers.

Jeddah - definately worth checking the Entertainer in Southampton - they get new deliveries twice a week.

Will keep y'all posted.

BC3

Thumbs up in the immortal words of the great one

humna....humna......humna..........humna!

that's incredible! way to go bc3!

for all those doubters, nay sayers, and villainous scum, who not only diss us repetitively over here at ssg micro machines, (you know dayum well who you are xanthra types! ), but also to you scalpers and blood suckers who feed off the simple desires of toy cherishers! (i'd say collectors, but i play with everyone of these things!), i give you my best bronx cheer!

pppppphhhhhhhhhffffffffffffffttttttttttt

led by vt here in the U.S. and bc3 in the U.K. (with the rest of us irregular faithfuls as well!) there's not a single micro machine out there that we ain't gonna find fer each other, at a reasonable price!

np: john wesley harding - i'm staying here (and i'm not buying a gun)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

I think someone may be throwing a sickie at work this week....

Nice reccy BC3, I'll pick all I can

jeddah

re: "2 each !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just seen an auction go for 78 for one one these)"

yee-haw! methinks we ought to be askin' BC3 to be helping us track down SWAF TIE Defenders, eh? BTW, Mr.3, I am still trying to complete my boxed and loose Galoob Starship Troopers Action Fleet (including battle packs) collection. I've seen these auctioned several times by eBay'ers in the UK. Should you happen across any, would you please keep me in mind? Thank you, sir.

np: the theme song that would play if VT & BC3 were ever in the same room together. (and I REFUSE to characterize which one of them matches which title character.....)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

BC3 = SWMM BountyHunter
    VT = STMM BountyHunter

This is really a good MM board...

micros!micros!micros!micros!micros!micros!micros!m icros!micros!micros! calming down...I'm cool now.. :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Mr Swafman

There is a shop in Cumbria that I pop into about every month or so, that has battle pack brain bugs for 1 - the boxes are pretty battered though.

Do you want one the next time that I pass through?

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the other Stroop stuff (a shop near my town had all the AF's in earlier this year for 5, but they have sold out now).

With regards to the theme tune, I am not good.

Cheers

BC3

Talking

Cool finds BC3, and at a great price I might add! Although my memory may be a little foggy, is this the first time these have shown up at retail, despite the fact Episode 1 came out over 2 and 1/2 years ago? Oh, by the way, if you can snag any extras let me know . . .

Swaffy-- I have extra MMs and AF, including Starship Troopers that you might be interested in. I'll send you an e-mail with attachment. :happy: Anyone else want to see them let me know.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

thanks for keeping a lookout, Mr.3

I do already have two of the battle pack #2 brain bug - one of the cards is in surprisingly good shape, and the other card is so bad that it is effectively an opener.

The 'Stroop" battle packs, as you so economically refer to them, of which I am still in need are numbers 1, 3, and 5 in any passable card condition, and openers of numbers 1 and 3 through 6. The only boxed Stroop AF I still need is the retrieval ship, but I do need openers of all the full-sized Stroop AFs except for the Tanker Bug.

If there is ever anything you are trying to locate that I can help you to with, please let me know.

Thanks again.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

LBC - what timing!

I will watch for your email and contact you. I need to update my own list. Once it's done, I'll send you a copy, too. Thanks.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Thumbs up xanthra's dissin us? not like I woulda noticed. . .

. . .i hadn't bothered to even Check Out that hive of irrelevancy in months
    11 & 12 for srp, eh bc3? the bountyhunter nod for uncontested rattpod/repcruiser masterbagger status goes to you ok jdah & bc3, ya'll know the drill: snag up all you find, & i gaa-rone-tee i can find homes for All of em as usual, feel free to save postage by sending all us-bound sets to me, then i'll coordinate dispersal from here
    vt
    np: wondering what swaffy's tune is (it ain't downloadin )