Page 1 of 116 123451151101 ... LastLast

"Heroes" on NBC- getting great write-ups. Will you tune in?

I'm tuning in for AT LEAST the first episode. It really wasn't on my radar as I don't watch a lot of television. My partner had stated that it had gotten loads of good write-ups and I checked those out. Entertainment Weekly did a feature on it in their new television series issue. So... I guess that starts tonight. Is anyone here amongst the curious?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I want to see it. But, then again, I've always loved superheroes, so it seems like a must to me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll watch it, but I'm not totally sold until I see solid work. But last Monday I was feeling the same thing about "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and that one blew me away by the time it was over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sadly, I'll be at class, but I will have my cable box on that station (for ratings, ya know?) and my folks are taping it and then sending the tape my way. I'm interested.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I have been waiting for this since I saw the preview like 6 months ago! This so kinda looks like Unbreakable . . . . but a bit more. I was checking out their website the other day and I cannot wait till 9pm tonight!!!

Here's the site BTW . . . like you couldn't find it yourself . . he he he . . .

HEROES
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Yes, I need to watch this. Is it on tonite? Young poeople as superheroes. Kinda reminds me of the Legion of Superheroes. Only without the cool costumes.

Hell no, its Monday Night Football&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Hell no, its Monday Night Football&
    Futbol been berry, berry good to me, but I just check & no futbol tonite. I will watch hero show &den...

Football is on ESPN, 8:30, Falcons vs Saints, saints up 7-0. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So far so good . . . its a bit slow but it is the begining. I mean the 1st season of 24 started of REALLY slow. I loke it so far . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"