Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maybe if our heros go to the Cantina in EP2 or 2,Geoge could play a younger Wuher
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I don't think Georgie-poo is surly enough to be Wuhur

Still, you guys are no fun. I think it'd be funny to have a George Lucas figure. And he could come with Rick McCallum with "butt-kissing" feature. It'd be great!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

McCallum

Ha! I totally agree with that "action feature" for the McCallum fig. Oh, and don't forget the CommTech chip... just use the exact same one that they put in with the Georgie figure... y'know, with the EXACT same lines, as McCallum just regurgitates whatever Lucas says...
    "Do or do not... there is no try."

Sorry, Neo, looking back on that post it does look like I'm saying they weren't characters. I only meant that last sentence in regard to the Lucas figure. If there were some Lars Homestead playset I'd go along with Crispy Owen and Beru as pack-ins. I just don't want to see them as an offering in themselves. The butt-kissing Rick McCallum is funny. And I believe I heard when Indy II came out that Lucas and Speilberg appear in the background of the airport scene. Never seen them, though.

Georgie is in TPM. His face appears on a tapestry in Amidala's palace.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    I'll let ya in on a little secret. George stood in for Dave Prowse and actually was in the Vader costume when Darth told Luke he was his father. Yeah. It's true.
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

I hope you don't really believe that Neo Solo. Lucas just told Prowse to say 'Obi-Wan is your father'.

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    Hey Master Jedi, is that EVER a cool Yoda Schwarzenegger pic!

Honestly, no, I don't believe it. I wrote it as a joke. I don't think I should have posted it though. Now some poor unsuspecting Soul will see that, and not yet fully realizing the full magnitude of the Star Wars Universe, may just actually believe it.

Oops
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

Thumbs up

I seem to remember a story I was told about Kenner making a single 12" GLJK figure and presenting it to GL. Can you SSGGs shed some light?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Georgie is in TPM. His face appears on a tapestry in Amidala's palace.
    I believe its in the video game only
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious