Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thoughts on Amanaman?

I just got this figure in the mail today I got him on ebay for $3.25. I quickly opened him. He looks awesome. My stands fine but only when using the staff which i fear will bend slowly cause of cheap soft plastic. He's not suppose to be han solo but i think he makes neat figure for the Jabba Palace diorama. He's not much more than a statue but he looks great. I don't imagine any kid in the world playing with him. I remember having the vintage Amanaman given to me as a gift and I thought it wass ssssssoooooo stupid cause he didn't have lots of play value although he looked way cool. What did you think of this figure? Thoughts?

Billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

He could have used elbow cuts, but he's a nice figure. Barely worth deluxe price, but very nice at a discount.

I usually have him with his legs spread apart, and one claw outstretched in a somewhat comical "attack" mode.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

He serves his purpose well as a background character in Jabba's Palace. He just needs a little Viagara for that cheap plastic staff.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I think i'll buy a thin metal rod and tape it to the staff to keep it up for good.....
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I too love this figure. I mean c'mon anything that comes with a skeleton has to be cool! The staff though...... it wilts more and more each day. Definitley not an accessory for the long haul.

Its an excellent figure IMO, that really blows out the vintage version, and i think the vintage version is cool!!
    As always...........L

Well it has been a fan favorite since 1984/85 I think, so no one can say it's a flaw!!!

the staff could've been better, but hey !: we've been asking for him, now we got him, so let's enjoy it
    cheers
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

I am happy. My favorite figure from the vintage line, not a bad job on the new version if you ask me.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Great figure! But the price when he came out, which was around $15, and having as a "deluxe" was a bad move my Hasbro.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I said it whrn we were supposed to vote for this figure. I hated it then and i hate it now. I just find no interest in having him unless you are a completist.