Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Articulated Super Battle Droid Finally!

Check out the loose photo of the figure in this news update:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=365

I can see universal-jointed shoulders and elbows, and hinged knees. I hope the hips are ball-jointed, they certainly COULD be, but they could be standards which wouldn't be as good. I can't tell if the torso is articulated at all because of the fire gimmick which I'm assuming is removable (after all, why make an articulated SBD who is always on fire?). The sculpt looks better too, the hands are the first thing I noticed, they're closed in instead of being flat open. This is definitely a step in the right direction.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah I think I will be getting a few of these. I have never really bought more than one of past version but I think its time to bulk up my droid armies a bit.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

He's AWESOME, and the hips do look ball-jointed, I hope they are.

Hopefully they'll make a Battle Droid like this.

I am not a clone expert. Do we see "airborne troopers" in the movie? If so, where, how many are shown, and does an airborne trooper have dialogue?

I can't keep the clones straight!

I just hope that the plastic is a little sturdier on this model.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The legs look a little thicker, so hopefully.

That would be nice, they seem to have thickened the arms as well as the legs, what they did is instead of making them flat like the previous versions, they taper them so they look thinner than they are, it's a good trick and I hope it works.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have never bought a SBD to open because of how cheesy they were. If this one lives up to it's potential, I will be troop-building them.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It's definitely about time. The others were alright but this one'll blow 'em away.

Now we just need an articulated BD.

I'm also still quite underwhelmed by the new cards. The hard lines do nothing at all for me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I love this one, I will grab a few of them&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten