Did somebody say Ultra was dead?

Look at the 8th item down on the list (although the link wasn't working when I tried).

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...ort=20a&page=4

BC3

Very interesting. The unofficial word from Hasbro was that this line was cancelled. Maybe this one was planned and then cancelled but no one bothered to tell this company? Or, maybe they'll be foreign exclusives and just not ship to the States.

That would be excellent news if that was true!

The links are working now:
    http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...c9497220fc100d
    Titanium Vehicle - Ultra Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
    Anakin's Jedi Starfighter not only gets the Titanium treatment but also it's an Ultra Edition, which means much bigness and detail!
    Release Date : Sunday 14 January, 2007.
    http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ind...c9497220fc100d
    Titanium Vehicle - Ultra Tie-Fighter
    Following on from the Ultra Vader Tie-Fighter comes the classic Tie-Fighter.
    Release Date : Sunday 14 January, 2007.
    I would like some questions answered:
    "Where do these pictures come from?"
    "What's up with a Sunday release date?"
    "When where these pages put up?"

Also, for all of you, are these pictures just pictures of other vehicles (3" titaniums, 3 3/4" action figure vehicles?) 'cause it's impossible to estimate scale so that would be easy to swap.

BritCit: Are you intending to contact these guys? If so: can you ask these questions? If not: I would like to contact these guys myself.

Hi

Sorry - wasn't planning to contact them - usually bag my Titaniums stateside as they are released much earlier over there.

BC3

Thats' quite alright. I just wanted to make sure that I would not be the xth SSG member emailing ith the same qustions. I will contact and see what the story is.

BTW: also: why are these selling for so much cheaper than the other ultra's (16.99 vs 19.99/24.99)??

Hasbro officially said that the Titanium Series 6" Ultra line is cancelled this fall, they did not say whether the line ends with the AT-AT/Galactica wave or has 1 more wave to go, but no other e-tailer has any post-wave 6 cases that I know of. Hasbro did plan to release a 6" Jedi Starfighter and TIE Fighter, it was even printed in their Titanium Series mini-catalog, but there have been no signs or photos of either so far. This listing on Forbidden Planet shows the Hasbro action figure line's Jedi Starfighter, not the Titanium.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well casefresh.com.au has the UT JSF wave also on pre-order....BUT they have had it up there for a month or more so i wouldnt take it as gospel by any means
    PM me if you have any Micro Machines / Action Fleet Prototypes/First Shots for sale :)

If its size is ok (comparing to AF) I think I might be interested in one too...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    [...] it was even printed in their Titanium Series mini-catalog, but there have been no signs or photos of either so far [...]
    We all know what that means: nothing.... I remember some cancelled toys printed with picture on the back of other toys: "collect all 8!"

Let's just say I am still trying to collect all 8... and I have every Action Fleet produced (as far as I know).

BTW, I have emailed forbidden planet and they are researching it for me as we speak... I will post more when I know more.

Keep us posted- I REALLY want them if they DO come out...