Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Sideshow 12" Asajj Ventress

Sideshow's podcast tonight stated that she is going into production. I wonder how long that will make it until her pre-order. This is exciting news to me!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I liked Ventress in 'toon, so I'll probably get one.

This is a waste of a slot. Even if it is an EU figure slot. Could be worse though, could be, well, do I even have to say it anymore?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Sounds interesting. I'll probably get one just to have her battle the Count when SS makes him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I really liked Hasbro's "realistic" figure, one of my favorite SW figures, but I'm not sure if it's really the best place to start for an EU sub-line (I don't even consider snowPadme to be an EU entry). Still, I am curious to see more of Ventress and will probably buy her.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    This is a waste of a slot. Even if it is an EU figure slot. Could be worse though, could be, well, do I even have to say it anymore?
    I think it's Thrawn every time I see that 'tar! I love it!

For some reason I dig bald chicks. I, too, liked the 'realistic' Ventress JT. Looking forward to getting her.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

EU is evil.....I'll pass on them all
    Real men buy Willrow

Ventress is only 1/2 EU.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think that there a re a lot of cool things about this figure. The idea behind a failed apprentice, the costume, the overall look of the character...but most of all...she has the coolest lightsaber in the Star Wars universe. Two lightsabers a la Anakin, curved hilts a la Count Dooku, they fit together which is way cool (I hope Sideshow stays with that, it wasn't actually in the cartoon) and then when they fit together, they are a single, double bladed lightsaber a la Darth Maul. Ventress and Maul will be teamed up in my display...sort of an evil, Sith Ward and June Cleaver. And when Sideshow finally does a EI Anakin...he'll be their little Eddie Munsteresque Beaver.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Thanks I'll pass on Ventress.

EU 12" I want:

Kir Kanos
    Mara Jade
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Anakin Solo
    Kyp Durron
    Yuuzhan Vong - totally
    Nom Anor (Vong) - in addition
    Quinlan Vos
    Villie
    A'Sharad Hett maybe

If they did Tales of the Jedi: Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma, Nomi Sunrider, Mandalore

It's a limited list. Mara is probably the one I want the most.

I could've lived without SideShow doing EU. I really wonder why they bothered? They're a small company that has barely touched the sheer volume of Saga characters they could do.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.