Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Battlepacks Announced

Capture of Tantive Battle Pack, Jedi Training on Dagobah Battle Pack, Battle of Geonosis Battle Pack are all up for presale at an e-tailer who doesn't advertise here (so I won't send them any business.) They don't list what figures are in it (I'm pretty sure the Dagobah one will have a Luke and a Yoda though) or have any pictures up but they are there.

Dagobah Battle Pack???

1: Yoda
    2: Luke
    3: R2-D2
    4-5: ???

Would they throw in Boba Fett, maybe, as an homage to the Galaxy of Fear series? Or, more likely, a repack of the Dagobah Vader?

Weird choice.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yoda, Luke, R2, Ghost Vader and Ghost Ben....

can't see it being anything else...

PM me the e-tailer Mtriv, I wanna check em out. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    PM me the e-tailer Mtriv, I wanna check em out. &
    Done, but name, price, and an arrival date of dec 06 is all they have.

December 06? Hasn't Hasbro already announced everything for the rest of 2006? It's possible that these could be the first round of 2007 figures, which will probably hit shelves in late December, but I'll wait for confirmation.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My guess for Capture of the Tantive IV: Vader, Antilles, R2, 3PO, Leia. or instead of the droids a Stormtrooper and Rebel fleet trooper.

Be cool if they also put out that sassy Imperial officer who isn't scared to argue with Vader. Could do with some proper black uniformed officers. And if the rumour is right that we're getting a Death Star trooper they'd only need a different head and the figure is a done deal. sorted. oh ok they'd need to change the hands too so it'd be a kitbash, but easy enough to acheive though.

The Dagobah one caught me off guard as well but the figures pegger listed sound about right.

The Tantive one sounds promising too. I'm liking all of this OT stuff coming out!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I usually only get these if there are new figs in them...

But I MAY get the dagobah one if the box is done nice, and has the figures I listed above. It's essentially the whole planet in a nice little box!

Tantive 4 is intruiging too. I think it's more likely your 2nd pick, Daddypants...Haven't had a stormtrooper out in a while. ((BTW - what do you mean some proper black uniformed imperial officers? The POTJ ones were awesome!)

I would LOVE it if they made the ballsy Imperial officer! Also U-3P0 - but there is NO way he'll be in the mix.

Geonosis - I'll wait to see what's in this one. Probably Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme, Clone and Geonosian...or Jango instead of Padme. *yawn*

A nice suprise would be a Barriss, or some other background Jedi character! and the Geonosian cannon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Geonosis - I'll wait to see what's in this one. Probably Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme, Clone and Geonosian...or Jango instead of Padme. *yawn*
    I would have to assume that Jango would be in it. They never pass up a chance to throw a Fett into a set.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!