Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Next Year's UGH...

An article (named "Journey to the Toy Aisle of the Future") just posted on rebelscum says the following:

Not unlike the Bounty Hunt figures of this year, the future chase figures are packed in with uniquely coloured accessories. Instead of silver coins like all the other figures of the future, the variant hunt figures sport gold coins.

They also confirm that the VSTC Jawa was swapped out for an IG-88 figure.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Another IG-88? Instead of a wonderful army-building opportunity?

I feel like, unless they do major improvements on figures who need it, I'm going to be out of the "neo-vintage" scam.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i'd love another IG-88 but a 4-LOM or Zuckuss would've been better.

Chux, if you read the article, it alludes to jawas in the 30th anniversary line so don't fret about them not being in vtsc.

Some of this stuff is gonna be a pain in the *** to track down. This sucks.

That said, I've already got my Darth Vader Coin Collecting Album on pre-order, like a good little Hasbro stooge.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Someone on these forums called it with the gold coin. I think it was a bit too obvious though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Someone on these forums called it with the gold coin. I think it was a bit too obvious though.
    OK, so who's gonna try and collect all these coins? I'm gonna give it a shot, at least at first.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Seeing as I managed to get all of the other UGH's I may try and give it a shot.

Unless they put a silver AND gold coin in every figure then I'm out. If it's a select few then I'll give it a whirl.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

i will only try to get gold coins of my favorite characters
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I don't know about this one. I find it more enticing then the UGH, but only slightly. I think I have three of the UGH figures that I found on the pegs. I haven't opened them since I am still in limbo on whether I want to keep them or trade them off. If there aren't many repacks this year I many go for it. Wave one looks safe.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I heard Turbowars is buying two sets. One to keep carded and one to display in his pretty coin album that he just bought.