Scales of the Titaniums and Ultra Titaniums?

Has anyone tried to determine the actual scales of the different Titanium and Ultra Titanium vehicles with respect to how big they're "supposed" to be? Maybe based on their "official" stats/measurements on the official website or other reference material? When I say scale, I mean the measurement expressed in a fraction, like 1/72 or or 1/100 scale.

There is no set scale to the line if that is what you are asking. As far as bothering to calculate the scale of each piece I doubt anyone would bother but I would be too surprised with this hobby.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

That'd be real tough because as Din said, each vehicle is its own scale, and you'd have to measure out the dimensions of the Titanium since they don't have a uniform size either. It's doable, but a HUGE job.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's too bad. I'm a little OC when it comes to scale in my displays. Oh well...