Discount code for Hasbroshop.com

As of 10/3/6 (maybe even before) if you type in the code Fall25 in the promo code section when ordering from hasbroshop.com, you get 25% off your purchase PLUS free shipping!

This is a tremendous deal. I just got Artoo Potatoo and a set of Galactic Heroes for $12. Saved $8 between the discount and shipping. This is LESS than retail prices folks.

If you have been putting off ordering from hasbroshop.com, now is the time to do it.

Go here to view all of their current SW items:
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495

Happy shopping and let us know if you scored a good deal.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

nice, just in time for christmas requests
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Thanks Sal! i'm using it to buy Artoo Potato and some transformers (non SW)

Sweet! Thanks for the code Sal! I just ordered a couple packs of their Star Wars Official Protective Cases. I'm going to look around some more and see what else they have. That new Monopoly is awfully tempting.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Any idea how long this be good for? I was gonna order a carpload of Transformers Classics, but they seems to be out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I heard that it's only good until the 9th somewhere.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Holy sweet buckets of love!

Thanks, man, I just ordered a bunch of stuff I've been wanting.

And I don't get paid until the first of next month... That's a pretty sweet deal, though!

I just ordered 4 Sandtroopers to turn into stormtroopers. Before I ordered two fo the SDCC stormies and the Kir Kanos set.
    Galactic Barn Burner