Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'd have to agree with everyone on stands, I'm tired of narcoleptic action figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

How about Commtech Chips/stands but with better voices and all ?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    No.

Stands. And pants. Like Ketwol's...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I've said it before, I'll say it again...candy bars and bubble gum!!!

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Some of the accessories they should all be coming with. Commlink communicators, guns, saber hilts, goggles, backpacks, cloaks, hats and helmets, cargo cases, hyperdrive repair tools, millenium falcon repair tools, small droids... ANYTHING that a figure can wear or hold or that is useful in display dioramas and most... MOST importantly - play.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I've said it before, I'll say it again...candy bars and bubble gum!!!

The Bubble Gum would rot and Carded collecters would be forced to open there figures!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Stands every time........ not those comm-thingy ones (although they weren't too bad), just something simple that actually works - and doesn't add too much to the purchase price.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

It would be a nice touch if the stands were tailored to the stance/balance and personality of the character. For example if we are talking about the Uncle Owen action figure, then perhaps he can come with a chunk of desert or a piece of the floor of the Lars homestead garage, etc. If the action figure's stance is similar to that of the Jedi Luke that came in the final Jedi Duel 3 pack, then give the thing a wider base. It might even be nice to have 2 pegs on the stand so that each foot is anchored to it.

JC I know what your saying but, something nice and simple like a clear plastic stand (1 peg or whatever) would really keep me happy. It'd probably be cheaper to produce than those force-file thingys, and would actually have a use.
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]