Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Given a preference, NO PACK-INS! I see no real purpose in the pack-ins other than to perpetuate an unfortunate theme that began with the "Freeze-Frame" slides. There was a time when there were no pack-ins at all and Star Wars was one of the leading brands every month of the year.
    Absent that choice, I agree with the concensus view that a worthwhile pack-in like a stand would be ideal. Something along the lines of what the Fan Club sends with their figures these days, a two-peg stand. If character association is a must, have a clear, two-peg stand with a cardboard insert on the underside that has an image of the character that can be seen through the stand.

Talking

Sleeping bags. My 500 plus figures get cold at night, and I think it would be right if I had sleeping bas to put each individual figure in. Think galactic slumber party. Anakin and Padme would have a place to get busy...

How about the power bars that Luke was chewing on in ESB? My figures get hungry, don't yours? At least we got blue milk with Beru.

Money would be even better. Republic credits would do.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    POGS!!!!

Umm.......okay, I'll just be leaving now.
    Or Tazo's since they are more collectable and they have made Star Wars Tazo's before!

Or Star Wars pins
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Since retailers will probably not lower their price if EP2 stuff ships w/o a pack-in, I vote for commtech chips. I say bring 'em back! Yeah, some of them sucked hard and there were many with made up lines, but who doesn't like something that sounds just like the driveup speaker at your local McD's

They were perfect! Not only did they have the cheesy TPM lines but also doubled as a figure stand.

If not CTs or stands then how about going back to Freeze Frames. I would just love to pay over $100 for a short packed FF Coruscant nightclub lap-dancer!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

They were perfect! Not only did they have the cheesy TPM lines but also doubled as a figure stand.
    But MC... commtech lines, or not, they were figure stands - sadly something a lot of figures need, though if they were designed properly in the first place, they might be able to stand up on their own two feet (or tentacles or whatever).
    [FONT=garamond]'Eternity is very long... especially towards the end.' - Woody Allen[/FONT]

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    If not CTs or stands then how about going back to Freeze Frames. I would just love to pay over $100 for a short packed FF Coruscant nightclub lap-dancer!
    Why pay that when you could get the real thing
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Talking

Maybe they should have pegwarmer Ep1 figures as pack-ins. Hey, Hasbro's gotta get rid of them somehow right?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Maybe they should have pegwarmer Ep1 figures as pack-ins. Hey, Hasbro's gotta get rid of them somehow right?
    True,they could mark them as two packs and sell them at 1 x 2pack - US$12.99 each
    GNT
    ''

Thumbs up

I would like it if they dont change the force files, IMO its the better pack in they have made.
    As always...........L