Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Upcoming TSC waves?

When are the new TSC waves going to be released? i.e. Battle of Endor, Yavin, Naboo, and Tatooine. Also, have we seen any pictures of these supposedly new figures? Such as:

- From the Battle of Tatooine, Darth Vader, which is listed as "Darth Vader: Bespin Confession" on Rebelscum.com

- From the Battle of Endor, Luke Skywalker is listed as "in Speeder Bike Gear". There is a picture from the February Toyfair of an old Luke Skywalker: Jabba's Palace from the old Saga Collection in the collection of new figures. Could this "Luke in Speeder Bike Gear" just be a rehash of the old Jabba's Palace Luke? That would suck.

- Obi-Wan from the Battle of Naboo. Is this a rehash or a new figure of Obi-Wan from The Phantom Menace?

- Battle of Yavin: Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. Are these figures new?

Of any of the figures I've listed, has anyone seen pictures or have information regarding whether or not these figures are new?

Next up is the courscant wave and then I believe the cantina wave. After that I dont know.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i hope we get to see some new figures. what can they really do with the han solo from battle of endor. votc line has that figure already beat. your getting han in trench coat.
    oh wouldn't that be cool on the the luke and han from the battle of endor .make it a 2 piece where you get a ewok too. warwick with han solo and ramba with luke. then the ewoks can be somewhat complete

Nothing after what Kidhuman posted has been revealed.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

no one has really answered my question though... does anyone know if the figures I listed earlier are new or not?

No detailed photos of the new figures have been released so it's hard to tell from what small ToyFair pictures we have. Give it about a month and we'll get a glut of new pictures.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Go back and read what I just posted. It said NOTHING has been revealed yet. Toy Fair was the last place new figures poped up and nothing you mentioned was there. The Luke you are talking about is part of a lame Battle pack.
    (Like my posts)

New action figures?

Does anyone know what this list has to do with?

Anakin Solo
    Bastila Shan
    Clone Commander (Galactic Marine)
    Commander Neyo
    Corran Horn
    Darth Malak
    Darth Maul
    Darth Nihilus
    Darth Revan
    Exar Kun
    Hermi Odle
    HK-47
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Kir Kanos
    Kyle Katarn (Jedi)
    Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Nom Anor
    Padme Amidala (snowsuit)
    Padme Amidala (AOTC black dress)
    Padme Amidala (ROTS funeral)
    Quinlan Vos
    Willrow Hood ("Ice Cream Maker Guy")
    Yarna D'al Gargan

I found this while searching for news but I couldn't read the foriegn lingo that was with it. Anyone know or heard anything? It might just be a fans choice thing but was right in the middle of other to related topics. Thanks!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    Does anyone know what this list has to do with?

Anakin Solo
    Bastila Shan
    Clone Commander (Galactic Marine)
    Commander Neyo
    Corran Horn
    Darth Malak
    Darth Maul
    Darth Nihilus
    Darth Revan
    Exar Kun
    Hermi Odle
    HK-47
    Jacen Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Kir Kanos
    Kyle Katarn (Jedi)
    Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
    Mara Jade Skywalker
    Nom Anor
    Padme Amidala (snowsuit)
    Padme Amidala (AOTC black dress)
    Padme Amidala (ROTS funeral)
    Quinlan Vos
    Willrow Hood ("Ice Cream Maker Guy")
    Yarna D'al Gargan

I found this while searching for news but I couldn't read the foriegn lingo that was with it. Anyone know or heard anything? It might just be a fans choice thing but was right in the middle of other to related topics. Thanks!
    It's the voting results for the recent Toy Fair Magazin Fan Poll. Now we all have to vote for one of these for Hasbro to make. I know my Yarna and Ice Man don't stand a chance with all the lame EU crap. Yeah I said it, "LAME EU CRAP."
    (Like my posts)