Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What Could Be The Pack In???

What could be the pack-in that will come with the AOTC figures???

I'd like to either see SW pins or Coins come with the figures

Thoughts and opinions?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

I dislike the pack-ins as much as I dislike the ever-changing cards. If they HAVE to pack something in...I would prefer some sort of extra accessory. And I don't mean the stupid comtech chips although a stand might be ok. I would, however, prefer something that increases the figure's playability.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I would definitely love a coin or something similar, but since I doubt Hasbro would ever go that far, a simple stand would be cool. Maybe spruce it up with the SW logo . . .

Definitely some kind of figure stand, especially for that bigbheaded Snaggeltooth.
    "pork is not a verb"

A stand for sure... maybe one with a holographic sticker of the character! Or a holographic sticker designating what movie they made their appearance in!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

the master jedi
    I don't really care about pack-ins but if I had to choose I would choose stands.

Talking Stand-up for the stands

Most definitely the stands. I have well over 500 figs and no stands (i jut can't see myself paying more than 5 cents a stand and most want anywhere from .17-.25 a stand.

I hear the Stands are a distant race to the Gand.
    Is that true?

Stands, stands and more stands. That's all I want.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Old thread

To check out the old version of this thread at the old SSG Forums just click here
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Some form a stand for the figure. If not, just more accessories.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."