Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Will Mr. Lucas bridge the trilogies?

It had been discussed, sometime in the past, by several members of these forums. Will Uncle George bridge the trilogies by possibly using the lost "Luke with the macrobinoculars" scene at the end of Episode III.

I think that it would be a nice flash forward to Episode IV and tying in the infant Luke with the Luke was had first been introduced to.

I envision the last shots as a fade out on an infant Luke and then a fade in on young adult Luke with the melancholy reading of "The Force Theme" playing (akin to the one played when he is looking at the sunset in IV). Luke looks to the sky with the macrobinoculars as the shot closes in on his face, following up the macrobinoculars and then wiping to the end credits starfield.

So... basically, does anyone else feel that Mr. Lucas will or will not bridge the trilogies?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up

It is an interesting thought, and I would love to see that footage. I don't know though. Very cool though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

Hey great idea!!! That way ANH would really start where EPIII left off...I second that motion!
    As always...........L

I don't think it'll happen
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I dont think that it'll happen also, but its a great idea, lets hope GL think of this!!
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    I dont think that it'll happen also, but its a great idea, lets hope GL think of this!!
    Maybe someone can send it into Lucasfilm?But it would probably end up in the bin!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......nope.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Hmmmmmmmmmm.......nope.
    And why not?
    GNT
    ''

Even though it's one big saga, it's also two separate trilogies that stand alone. tagging Mark Hamill onto the end of the third movie would alter that. So I don't THINK that would be a groovy idea...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Even though it's one big saga, it's also two separate trilogies that stand alone. tagging Mark Hamill onto the end of the third movie would alter that. So I don't THINK that would be a groovy idea...
    But its one huge movie from the start(EP1) to the end (ROTJ)
    GNT
    ''