Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

McFarlane Bon Jovi action figures

As reported over on actionfigs.com, McFarlane will be releasing Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi.

While a majority of the forum posters on AF.com are you guys from right here on good 'ol SSG, I play so much nicer over there on Steve's other site. So I thought I'd post my off-color remarks to McFarlane over here where I already have earned a bad reputation

My first thought was why Bon Jovi and McFarlane? They should do a cross-over with Great White and House of 1000 Corpses with a stage playset and pyrotechnics unleashed!

As far as interesting 80's metal bands having action figures, I think Guns N Roses does (by McFarlane), but where's Def Leppard with Rick Allen and a removeable arm? - and the other guy that left the band before they got Phil Collin, so the former guitar player could check into rehab - only I believe he drank himself to death first. That guy could come with a wino playset.

I made some sexual comments about George Michael and Michael Jackson action figures and their interactive accessories, but I self-edited them. JT should be so proud of me I get a citizenship star! (I really earned it this time). Now if you know how I think and you have a really dirty mind, you can figure out where I was going with that.

But we'll keep discussion centered around your thoughts about Bon Jovi action figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

At least this time you waited a few years to joke about the Rhode Island Station fire, as oppposed to last time you joked about it when they were still extinguishing charred bodies.

Sigh

Good god! Whats next Jackyl action figures? Maybe a Nelson Twins box set....!!!!! A side note: they should make a include a factory backdrop that makes nothing but sparks! God i love 80s metal.
    Sigh... For once in my life i have nothing to say...

You know, I'm going to the Queensryche Mindcrime concert tomorrow night as a matter of fact. I'm sure it won't be funny if the pyrotechnics explode on me and my date and we start burning to death, but my thoughts (besides "this sucks") will be "such is life."

While I doubt anything like that will happen again in the forthcoming short-term, I guess it's always a possibility at these rock concerts. Maybe so I won't miss out on any opportunity to be part of the occasion, I'll shower in gasoline and start smoking before I go into the show. (well, except in California it's basically illegal to smoke anywhere now).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, Cool! I want a Bon Jovi figure! Does he come with the open shirt, hairy chest, like the Austin Powers figure?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk77 View Post
    Good god! Whats next Jackyl action figures?
    Yeah and it could come with a chainsaw for when they do "The Lumberjack! "

I saw Bon Jovi, the group, (as opposed to solo) in concert, and i was being bounced between my girlfriend and her female freind. I enjoyed myself!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Last straw for McF, there is no worse sin than this. They should release a Bon Jovi liposuction clinic playset with humiliated band member exclusives.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Bon Jovi rocks. You haters can die. Nothing clever. Just die.

Tommy, close your eyes.