Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Name Jacen Solo as a "Darth" contest

By now you might've heard that Del Rey is having a fan contest to name the new Dark Lord that Jacen Solo eventually turns into. While other threads have the arguments about whether this is altogether a good or stupid idea, I thought I'd post a sounding board for ideas here:

Darth Dorkus
    Darth Pacifist
    Darth Whiner
    Darth Stupidous
    Darth Retardo
    Darth Rejector
    Darth Idioticus
    Darth Moron

These are just examples of brain-storming. What do you like? Got any ideas of your own?

*Hey, Legacy might turn out pretty good - the authors they selected are great, but it remains that only time will tell. Keep the names coming.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Darth Del-Rey-Succeeded-Where-Others-Have-Failed-And-Made-Me-Stop-Reading-Star-Wars-Books.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Darth Del-Rey-Succeeded-Where-Others-Have-Failed-And-Made-Me-Stop-Reading-Star-Wars-Books.
    That's it, Chux, release your anger (can't believe you kept going back after that convo about "poor, delicious Greedo")

Darth Egregious
    Darth Malf
    Darth Tenuous
    Darth Sobriquet

And for tycho (based on the Solo-clonestock concept)
    Darth FETT

Isobar&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Darth Coloring Book

Darth &

Darth Isobars

Isobars&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ford Pinto!!!

Darth Frackin' Ford Pinto!!!!!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I am assuming that this is a sarcastic thread, from the replies so far. So...

Darth Htrad?
    Darth Jader?
    Darth Name?
    Darth George ('cause he can't say Sylvester)?
    Darth Tucker?
    Darth Faster?
    Darth Morentense?
    Darth Runeorkloon (stupid)?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega