Any word on the Gold Falcon and Gold TIE?

Anyone seen the SW TF Falcon with the Gold Titanium Falcon and Gold Titanium TIE out there yet? Will it be a store exclusive? Any info at all?

I hate to admit this but the Falcon TF is actually starting to SELL at my Wal-Mart- from an end-cap of about 40 ships down to about 10 now- I'm kind of impressed

So, hopefully, maybe this pack-in will be out soon...I just found Mace and Leia today (just need 1 more of each to open ). I'm still stoked for Titaniums!

I looked today, my WM has sold out of the end cap falcons as well. I dont know if I want to buy it just for the gold falcon though.

Isobars&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Think I read that the TF Falcon with the gold titaniums is either a Walmart or Tartget excl.

Can't remember which!

BC3

In one of the Q&As they stated it was a WalMart exclusive and should hit Nov 1.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Those TF Falcons are stacked to ceilings here. Even if they do finally start to trickle out, I wonder if the stores will restock after such slow sales. If anybody see the new version, be sure to give a shout in the spotter thread.

Well Hasbro is going to market it as one of the "hot" toys for Christmas. I don't know what effect that will have but I'm sure it can't hurt. I haven't seen a lot lot moving here but that is pretty much how all of the Star Wars Transformers are moving.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Cool, cool- a Wal-Mart Excl, eh? EXcellent... I hope to find a good pair.

Bet the guys who bought the Gold Titanium Falcons a few months back on Ebay for hundreds of dollars are shooting themselves in the foot! (You know who you are )

If I see them, I will buy the TF's just for the Titaniums and give the TF's to my nephew or friend's kids. I can fore-see that there will be alot of returned TF's to Wal-mart without the Titaniums. There seems to be a very big problem here in Albuquerque with switched or missing toys making it back on the toy aisle. The grubby thieves! Everytime I see a switched or missing toy I report them so they don't rot on the shelves.