Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Use of the word "Limited"

I have been buying up a lot of the Star Wars Titanium Series ships lately and have been finding a few with the word Limited on the package front. Just how limited are these? Anyone know?
    thanks
    Barry

Ah yes, the chase vehicles, they aren't very limited really, they're "limited" to 1 per case for as long as that case ships, and then sometimes they'll show up in future cases again at 1 per case but not supplanting the wave's 1 per case vehicle. I don't believe there is a set number on these, and I don't think they're found in every wave anymore.

Our maniacal friend Warstar has cataloged them up to this point along with all the other variations:
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33011
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks JT. Much appreciated. I also notice that the ones that I have picked up on Ebay are a little different but I write that off to the fact that I am from Canada and our cards are Bilingual.

Yeah, foreign cards always are like that. At least it's not tri-lingual for Mexico as well, they pull that sometimes. I believe all the limited ones have the silver-foil name plates on the packaging as well, is that the case with foreign?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes JT. Our limited ones do have the Silver foil labels. I have also noticed now that you mentioned it that the languages on the back of ours includes the tri-lingual (Mexico) as well. So, they are not bi, they are tri, LOL
    Barry

Hey. Another thing I just noticed is on the Sith Infiltrator I won off of Ebay. It came out of California and has the word Limited on it but the label is not foil. Man, too many varis in packageing. Gonna be a long winter. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Our maniacal friend Warstar has cataloged them up to this point along with all the other variations:
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=33011
    "Maniacal?" *Sniffle* That's possibly the nicest thing you've ever said about me

Seriously- that Infiltrator sounds like a re-pack or a mispack OR a wrong sticker of some kind. Pics? Also, inspect for cuts on the side (I've gotten good cutting my opened ones so slightly that I could put them back in the package and no one would be the wiser

The Tri-Linguals (of which I only have the Wal-Mart Wave 4 Wookie Flyer) have weird packaging, IMHO. The generica ship design is ok, but the American ones are better

Well, it is definatly not a repack. I have been collecting diecast 1/64th cars for 10 years now and this one is clean. Here is a pic for those in the know
    ST
    http://members.shaw.ca/jenn2n/Star%2...ltratorLtd.jpg

I just posted over in "L.A. Found": I snagged a repainted "mud spattered" Titanium swamp speeder at Toys'R'Us, that's different to the "clean" one I got at Target. I'm curious as to which one's the rarity.

S-trooper, that's wild, I have no idea what's going on there, it shouldn't be limited, the Sith Infiltrator is not a limited-release vehicle in the US cases, and that sticker isn't silver-foil; oh, and there's no tri-lingo on the front, is that right for foreigns? Maybe they screwed up the sticker-printing for the foregin releases, or maybe that is a foreign limited, I dunno, very weird.

Scribe, it's not a rarity, it's from the first repaint wave, #11 - http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=238

there's no way to determine which is more rare at this point.