Star Wars Minis Question

I am looking at picking up about 50 of the Star Wars Minis from "Popular Collections" as they are not readily available here in Canada. I do have a question though. How big are they and are they plastic or cast metal? Any info would help.
    thanks
    S-Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by S-Trooper View Post
    I am looking at picking up about 50 of the Star Wars Minis from "Popular Collections" as they are not readily available here in Canada. I do have a question though. How big are they and are they plastic or cast metal? Any info would help.
    thanks
    S-Trooper
    Talking about Wizards of the Coast plastic minis? Or these the older die cast ones made by Wizards? The West End Games miniatures? or the way early 80s Kenner ones?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I am talking about the ones "currently" offered by the folks at "Poplular Collections" I suppose I could email them and ask but I figured someone here could answer the question.
    Thanks
    ST

Well, I guess I can answer my own question. Out of pure luck I ran across a local supplier of these at really great prices in Canadian bucks and no shipping as I can pick them up. Amazing how things come around eh?
    Thanks for the feedback guys
    ST

No idea who or what Popular Collections is. Glad you found your answers.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)