Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Battlestar Galactica season 3

How are you guys not already talking about this in here? That was a wild season premiere! I don't see how Apollo could have gotten so fat in 4 months, or how he'll lose it so quickly. The ground stuff was wild and dark and made real statements about today's world that made ya think, I didn't buy Tigh giving the map to his wife to burn it though, much less talking in front of her, that seemed pretty out there for a guy who was just talking about the evil things they are doing and how it must be done. I wanted more space stuff, but I suppose there's not much to say there. I didn't buy Starbuck's reaction to the kid hurting herself at all, she's a soldier still and has a real hate-on for the Cylons especially after they violated her to create the kid, I would have been more impressed if they had Starbuck put the kid out of its misery instead of saving it. I thought Baltar not wanting to sign the death orders was pretty good, it makes it more believable if he ends up living on a Basestar like in the original series. All in all, a very strong and impressive start, I wish the season-preview hadn't given away the cliffhanger nature of the last scene in this week's ep though, the question of the firing squad and all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i would talk about it except that my building isn't providing cable any longer and i haven't paid for it on my own yet.

Well when I posted about the Web Episodes and go next to no response, figured there weren't that many interested.

this season I think can have a lot of human flashbacks. Beyond that, i'm amazed. This is the first time I've gotten to see it on the screen as opposed to DVD (*hugs his cable*).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Thank the Cylon God this show is back!!!

I enjoyed the entire episode and was relieved to find the season premier was 2 hours long! I agree with you on the map issue, no way he would have fallen for that!

As for Starbuck...well...

All in all a very good start, the fat suit on Lee looks cartoonish! I can't wait for them to dump it!

I think we all knew Rosalin was going to live one way or another...as for Tom?!?! We will see, I kinda hope he lives and forms an alliance with the good ol ex-pres. I'd like to see him make vice-president.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    i would talk about it except that my building isn't providing cable any longer and i haven't paid for it on my own yet.
    That sucks! Is your antenna reception any good? Mine is crap here, I can't imagine not doing cable or satellite in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Well when I posted about the Web Episodes and go next to no response, figured there weren't that many interested.
    I wasn't interested in the webisodes, I've come to realize I'm *never* interested in webisodes.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    All in all a very good start, the fat suit on Lee looks cartoonish! I can't wait for them to dump it!
    Heh heh, I bought the belly, but the appliances on his face looked way silly.

I think we all knew Rosalin was going to live one way or another...as for Tom?!?! We will see, I kinda hope he lives and forms an alliance with the good ol ex-pres. I'd like to see him make vice-president.
    I thought icing her would have been really awesome, she was very good in this ep and it would have been a total shocker to kill her from Baltar's pen no less - it'd shake the audience up in the right way.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know I got a pretty good laugh out of the fat suit, but the funniest part by far was when the new Ray Vecchio (anyone here a Due South fan?) . . . um Leoben came home. Hi, Honey, I'm home. Oh, did you kill me again? That makes what, five times?

One of my favorite parts of this episode was that Sharon was reinstated. I hope they don't trot out the whole idea that the resistance would think she set them up.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That sucks! Is your antenna reception any good? Mine is crap here, I can't imagine not doing cable or satellite in this area.
    well, i don't know what part of town you're from but reception is fine out here in los feliz adjacent

Not here in Los Feliz proper.

Ok, wondering about the Cylon human models and ignoring the hybrid offspring for now we know the following

1--
    2--
    3--Xena/Reporter
    4--
    5--
    6--Gina/Blonde/Caprica
    7--
    8--Sharon/Boomer
    9--
    10--
    11--
    12--

Additionally we have the Tour Guide/Castaway (white male dark hair), Starbuck Tormentor/Airlock (white male blonde), Doctor (black male), Dean Stockwell (white male older).

That leaves 5 to be revealed; and assuming balance, should be 3 more females and 2 more males.

Fell free to put the known males to their proper model number.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

i'm not sure which thread to post this in but on Veronica Mars, i just heard Veronica say something to the effect of "i want to get the frak out of here". i'm sure she said frak too.