Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lucas interview with MTV

Right here. It's not ON TV per se but it's about TV, so good enough, eh?

Basically, he confirms that the Skywalkers won't be in the live-action show, nor will Han, Lando, or other main characters, but it WILL be characters from the films.

The animated series, he says, will have the main characters, though . . . I wonder if it follows the novels or comics?

Anyway, good to hear an "official" update.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

He's got a number of the Animated episodes already finished. Shopping them around to various networks. We might be seeing them soon then. That is good news.

That pretty much confirms what I thought. Of course there's no Luke- he lived on a moisture farm that was a dull as vaporated dish water. It sounds pretty cool, though. I wonder if it will be serialized (battlestar), have an extremely loose continuity (trek) or be an anthology series. I need to hurry up and get an HD television!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Hopefully we'll get to catch up with Kitster and Jira.

Maybe even 2-1B and Dengar ?

"Fleeing from the Imperial tyranny, the last republic starship, Tantive IV, leads a rag-tag, fugitive fleet, on a lonely quest -- for a shining planet known as Lucashighinterestyielddepositbankaccount......"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post

The animated series, he says, will have the main characters, though . . . I wonder if it follows the novels or comics?

Anyway, good to hear an "official" update.
    If it's by the same crew as the Clone Wars crew, they won't despite being told they can take liberties with the plot lines. They'll probably try and take credit for creating a character called Talon Karrde or something like that.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

It's not. Tartakovsky and Lucasfilm have both confirmed that it's 3D (boo!), filmed in-house at Lucasfilm's new animation studio, and Genndy won't be involved.

What bugs me is that, between the books, videogames, comics, first animated series, and now second animated series, Anakin and Obi-Wan (confirmed to be the stars) won't even have a chance to sneak away and use the john during the entire 3+ years of the Clone Wars. No wonder Anakin turned to the Dark Side.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Genndy won't be involved.
    thank God for that ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    thank God for that ! ! !
    You prefer 3D CG to hand-drawn 2D?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What bugs me is that, between the books, videogames, comics, first animated series, and now second animated series, Anakin and Obi-Wan (confirmed to be the stars) won't even have a chance to sneak away and use the john during the entire 3+ years of the Clone Wars. No wonder Anakin turned to the Dark Side.
    Maybe there are no bathrooms in the Star Wars Galaxy?