Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It sounds like Season 3 is ok, but you mean Season 4 is the groaner. Is that correct?

Was there a season 5 or 6?
    Yeah, season 4 was the groaner. Season 5 was okay but you could tell they were just riding it out to the end. It started off good but then fell into mediocrity up until the end. It's very different in look and style compared to other seasons. Jan Hammer was replaced by Tim Truman so the electro-pop score became more latin acoustic guitar and they used a lot of diffusion filters to give it a soft whited-out look and Sonny's hair is long and shaggy and he wears jeans most of the time. Like I said, they just had to show up and read their lines knowing that it was the last season. That was when DJ was moonlighting his film career with memorable gigs like Dead Bang and Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man in between takes on Vice.

So I'm watching this series again. I just bought Seasons 3, 4, 5 (so now I have all) but I'm rewatching season 1 and 2 first.

I still really love Miami Vice
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I was behind a Nissan Versa the other day and commented that vice squad should issue them. That way, they're covered both ways. :badpun:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I bought the best of MV DVD set a year or so ago. Had the pilot and finale eps, but the big reason I bought it was for Smuggler's Blues. It had been years since I'd seen that ep.

Ironically I just watched that episode. I hadn't remembered what it happened and it was scary when tubbs got thrown into a Colombian prison
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Made for each other :I the funniest episode of Miami Vice, a show that's not usually funny.

Ziti moves in with switek And his girlfriend and his goldfish and they have to take down a stolen goods distributor with Izzie and Noogi. To do so they steal a cement truck and try to hock it. Just then trying to figure out how to drive it was funny as hell

I am so excited to keep watching my DVDs! Miami Vice was a great show!

Castillo is becoming very interesting!

Hulu Plus has this series.
    May the force be with you.