Saga Ultimate Galactic Hunt Listing??

I have been finding a few of the Saga Ultimate Galactic Hunts lately (AT-AT Driver, Clone Commander Cody and Boba Fett) but would like to try and complete this series. Is there a list out that I can access to see what I need or are all of the releases available in this series?
    Thanks guys.
    ST

Yup.

Basic figures available in sure to be scalped aluminum-foil coated chase versions:

Darth Vader
    Han Solo (w/Carbonite)
    Boba Fett
    Snowtrooper
    AT-AT Driver
    Clone Commander Cody
    Anakin Skywalker
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    General Grievous
    Scorch, Republic Commando
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thanks EC. I see I have a ways to go to complete this series, but the hunt is on. LOL
    ST

Good luck since they were released in the early part of 06.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah, it may be a bit tough to find 'em all but the eBay prices have settled down considerably so if you have trouble with a few you can easily get 'em on there.

Good luck.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hey Slicker. That's just about right for us Canucks. Early 06 releases in the US usually hit us about Sept/Oct.
    ST

Quote Originally Posted by S-Trooper View Post
    Hey Slicker. That's just about right for us Canucks. Early 06 releases in the US usually hit us about Sept/Oct.
    ST
    Sing it brother!!!

I've got some available for trade or sale - check my thread in the trade section...