Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Happy Birthday UKWildcat!

Happy Birthday UKWildcat! It's really on 10/15, but I thought I'd get an early start and give time for the rest of ya bums to give yer well wishes...(sarcasm there fellas)

Anyway, HB to one of the best traders here on SSG! Hope you get what you want, be that SW or whatever else.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Happy birthday, UK!!!

Do your picks.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Happy Birthday John!!!

Hope you get what Sal got on his birthday.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

well, good thing it is on 10/15 b/c you wouldn't want it to fall on this day

Happy early birthday UKW!!!

I haven't posted in the birthday threads, so first, happy birthday to all the people who were born within the past few months, and now happy birthday to UKWildcat!

Happy Birthday UK, hope it ends up well.

Isobars to you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sweet up, yo.

And there were two rather odd-looking guys hitchhiking earlier, grinning like psychos. They asked me to tell your parents hello.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

UKDubs - Happy Bird Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I haven't posted in the birthday threads, so first, happy birthday to all the people who were born within the past few months
    I created a thread for that very purpose but it bombed, nobody used it.

Thanks everyone!!! (even though it is a tad early) I really appreciate the kind words Sal and Co. You guys are awesome and make this place the wonderful community that it is.

I'm really not looking forward to turning 26 since it's just one more step closer to that ugly number 30. But I'll try and make the best of it. Can't really do a whole lot since my Bday is on Sunday, so I went out earlier today/this evening to celebrate. I'll probably just relax and watch foosball all day on Sunday. A nice present would be for Tampa Bay to win one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    And there were two rather odd-looking guys hitchhiking earlier, grinning like psychos. They asked me to tell your parents hello.
    Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Cae
    UKDubs - Happy Bird Day.
    Awww, you remembered...

Thanks again everyone!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to turning 26 since it's just one more step closer to that ugly number 30.
    Turning 26 was by far the hardest birthday for me thus far (I haven't turned 27 yet though. I'll let you know how that goes in December). I don't know if it was because I was officially in my late 20's or if it was because I was closer to 30 ("old") than 20 ("young"). Whatever. It gets better, bro. Wait til next month. You won't even care any more.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.