Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Jedi Starfighters

I've gotten some insight into what Hasbro has planned for us in the next coming quarters. This might come as a huge surprise to people, but they are going to repaint the Jedi Starfighters! Yeah. Amazing! Who thought they would have come up with that?

Well I've got some exclusive pictures of the products following Kit Fisto's and SaeSee Tiin's Jedi Starfighters:

Mr. T's Jedi Starfighter
    Faceman's Jedi Starfighter

and....(drum roll)....

Scooby-Doo's Jedi Starfighter!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MrTsjedistarfighter.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	14662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facemansjedistarfighter.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	14663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scoobysjedistarfighter.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	14664  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll definitely get the Mystery Machine Jedi Fighter
    Galactic Barn Burner

Don't forget the Batman Jedi Starfighter:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/CWanakinfighter.asp

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's too... bright for Batman. Unless it's Adam West.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Gee, I hope Hasbro improves on the paint apps before the releases.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Haha. I didn't have time to get together really good pictures. I just wanted to make my point, not lose minutes to hours.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I seem to remember Saese Tin flying an olive green trimmed starfighter in the opening trailer of Clone Wars Vol.1. Did he wreck it, and get a new orange one, then wreck it again, before he got his green trimmed ROTS style fighter in Clone Wars Vol.2 ? He must not be a very good pilot.

Kit Fisto stole his green one. All this means is that we will see ROTS style Jedi Starfighters in the green and orange colors later. Maybe they will make our day and release a black AOTC starfighter as they tell us that VAder went retro while waiting for the TIE Advanced to be developed!!! I...can't...wait...
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Maybe it was Kit's all along, and Saesee just borrowed it, while Kit went on his underwater mission with the Scuba Troopers (like to see them made) You could make a Vader's fighter with some rattle-can flat black. They make that Krylon Fusor or Fusion that sticks to plastic. Where's that Kashyk camo-fighter? We'll be seein' that soon.

Yeah, this is Hasbro's idea of making 'new' vehicles to please us.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett