Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you could be anyone...

in the Imperial Army or the Rebel Alliance, what kind of person would you be? A Death Star Gunner? A TIE Fighter pilot? An AT-AT Commander? An X-Wing pilot? A General?
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I've always been partial to the ion cannon....I'd be a fire control officer (move over, Ms. Farr )
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I think the way I promoted myself through the changes in the forums system is most telling on this score. Who would i be? now let me see........ Is there anyone more powerful and omnipotent than the Emperor? Nope. Guess that's me sorted then!

I would be a lowly Death Star trooper, but secretly plotting to overthrow Vader & the Emperor, or sending coded messages to the Alliance. A spy in other words.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

I'd be a midichlorian. I'd tell Qui Gon not to bother with blocking that incoming lightsaber slash. "Don't worry about it QG! It'll just be a flesh wound. This Sith guy looks like a dork. Who tatoos their face, honestly? Okay here comes his saber, just don't worry about.....oop..."

I'd be George Lucas. I'd decide we really need a weekly fully CGI TV series about A. Rogue Squadron. B. Luke's new Jedi Academy. or C. A young Qui Gon being trained by his Master, ***** *****.

I'd be a moisture farmer. What an unglorious job that is. Tell me, if there's no moisture on tatooine, how is the sky perpetually full of big white fluffy clouds? Doesn't that have to drop at some point?

I would be a great leader with a flar for winning battles. But with my luck I would end up empting the trash cans around the control room. Hey, somebody has to do it.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I'd be a moisture farmer. What an unglorious job that is. Tell me, if there's no moisture on tatooine, how is the sky perpetually full of big white fluffy clouds? Doesn't that have to drop at some point?
    Same way there's little fluffy clouds over the nevada desert. If there's atmosphere there's moisture. They collect what transpires during the night. And what little moisture can be carried in the winds. Much the same way as Frank Herberts fremen did in the Seitch's in Dune. Lucas and team must have drawn on that novel for Tatooine. Maybe they also read the same essays that inspired Frank Herbert to write Dune - about the way the American deserts were creeping slowly and devouring everything and how irrigation had to be addressed before the land turned to dust completely. Something like that. I think it also talked about seeding clouds to force them to drop the moisture over the deserts. Ecology stuff, boring, old news. Yeesh!

What were we talking about again?

Arrow

I'd be a Phlut Droid, so I could grow up and be a BIG battle station! Even bigger than a moon! Plus, I could be a cantina prop, and be dumped in a boiler room. Yay!

Seriously, I'd be a Jawa, named... Utinni!

No, I'd be a Rebel. A loner; you wouldn't want to hang around with a guy like me.

Yes, what were we talking about again?
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'd like to be a smuggler. The AC Crispin Han Solo novels made that profession seem to be really cool to me. I guess I'd like to see myself as Han Solo, even though I'm more like Chewie in real life (not just in looks ).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Same way there's little fluffy clouds over the nevada desert. If there's atmosphere there's moisture. They collect what transpires during the night.

But Tatooine is ALL desert (or so we've been told). The nevada desert ends after a few miles and the rain drops in other places. If there's absolutely NO moisture on the ground, there shouldn't be an abundance of it in the sky.

I'd be a window washer on Coruscant. A guy could spend his whole career and not even finish one SIDE of one BUILDING...