Thread: Rumor for 2007

Rumor for 2007

Over at Rebelscum.com they have another rumor posted that the 7" Unleashed line will return in 07 with the following as the first three:

Anakin Skywalker
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    and ShadowTrooper

While it is just a rumor for now perhaps Hasbro learned that fans like both the mini unleashed and the large scale ones as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

As much as I'd love to believe it, I can't. The entire overpriced exclusive former-pegwarmer thing is an experiment to see if Unleashed are still viable. And, as the Grievous-laden clearance racks at any Target nationwide will attest, it appears to be a dismal failure.

Sadly, I doubt we'll ever see new Unleashed figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I missed out on Aayla, so if they rereleased her I'd be happy. I didnt think Boba and Grevious would be released in as large of numbers as they were.

I'm still compaining for NEW Unleashed figures though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    As much as I'd love to believe it, I can't. The entire overpriced exclusive former-pegwarmer thing is an experiment to see if Unleashed are still viable. And, as the Grievous-laden clearance racks at any Target nationwide will attest, it appears to be a dismal failure.

Sadly, I doubt we'll ever see new Unleashed figures.
    Why didn't they just come out with NEW unleashed then? BAD TEST! I have all but two of the 7" Unleashed. I still need a Stormtrooper and a white Clone Trooper. If anyone has them for sale or trade, please contact me. Loose complete is prefered.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

I do like the unleashed more and more than I did when they first came out years back. In defense of Target's exclusives going to clearance, they weren't really on the shelves that long before they starte to mark them down, Target does that, out with the old, in with the new, regardless of how well they sell. They didn't go on clearance because they weren't selling. They were also straight repacks, so some people already had them. I think new unleashed would sell great, but I do want them to reduce the package size and price again.
    Hopefully we will see new sculpts for 07.
    A while back I read somewhere of connecting Luke and Leia in the poster pose. That will be sweet if released!