What do you get when you cross Ron Jeremy with Carl Winslow?

Sports figures and the forbidden loves that spawned them, courtesy of ESPN1000.

Aside from the first one, my other favorite is Mel Kiper, Jr = Count Chocula + Joey Buttafuoco.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

That is a great site.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Some pretty funny stuff in there.

Julius Peppers got mixed with Sloth.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Where's Cartman's Pig and Elephant? Or the Sea-People who worshiped Cartman and Tweak? The draw back is the local station personalities they put on. If you don't live in the Chicagoland area, don't know who any of those ABC7 people are.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    What do you get when you cross Ron Jeremy with Carl Winslow?
    The Bizarro Grip's favorite television show.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Where's Cartman's Pig and Elephant? Or the Sea-People who worshiped Cartman and Tweak? The draw back is the local station personalities they put on. If you don't live in the Chicagoland area, don't know who any of those ABC7 people are.
    That is kinda carpy, but there's so damn many of them that it didn't really matter to me.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Brilliant !

But why isn't JEDIpartnr listed alongside with Peter North ?

Wow this is totally different compared to "If they mated" on Late Night with Conan O'Brian.