TRU Dagobah X-Wing - Variation psychos rejoice!

My good buddy tells me that he noticed a variation with the packaging on this piece. The Dragonsnake is positioned either under the wing of the X-Wing or out from under it. I don't have a pic yet but hope to within a couple of days.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I would like to have the kind of money I would need for this to even remotely interest me.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Yeah...it is nice.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    Yeah...it is nice.
    LOL I bet.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Yeah, I can't get excited by these things. I already own 2 of the electronic versions of these x-wings. I don't need any more forms of this same ship.

[FONT=Arial Black]I[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]just[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]want[/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]the[/FONT] [FONT=Trebuchet MS]damned[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman]Dragonsnake![/FONT]

[FONT=Impact]WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!![/FONT]