Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars 300th Figure, Boba Fett

Can some one please give me a little history on this one. I just picked up a Star Wars 300th Figure, Boba Fett, on Ebay for very little and do not know anything about this release. I do collect the Fetts though. Thanks
    ST

This is probably the best Fett ever made. I believe it cost about 10 bucks retail (I got mine at WM). About all I can tell you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I bought two of them with the intentions of opening one, but like my 500th Vader, they are both still carded.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Thanks guys. I picked it up for 3.50 US plus 4 bucks shipping so I guess I got a good deal considering I never saw one in Canada.
    ST

There are 2 versions

1) Full complete photo on the front - .02

2) Incomplete photo on the front. On the left side the Fett pic is much smaller and there is a white background. It looks unfinished. - .01
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    This is probably the best Fett ever made. I believe it cost about 10 bucks retail (I got mine at WM). About all I can tell you
    what KH should've said was "this is probably the second best Fett ever made, next to VOTC Fett"

Figure has a cloth cape, actual firing backpack with "dummy" painted missile as well, detailed rifle, holster with removable pistol on right hip (authentic but oft-overlooked Boba Fett costume element), and movable rangefinder. The figure's sculpt is great, probably the best even over VOTC, but articulation is limited to his dynamic pose. This remains my main Boba Fett though due to the undynamic pose potential of VOTC Fett, his hips ruin any decent poses.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    There are 2 versions

2) Incomplete photo on the front. On the left side the Fett pic is much smaller and there is a white background. It looks unfinished. - .01
    1) has a clear plastic J-hook.

2) does not have the J-hook.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

There are 2 versions

There is also a Candian Tri-Lingual packaging version. I own all 3 plus one for my loose collection.
    May the force be with you.

While I love articulation, this figure is, to me, the best looking figure of the entire line. It looks super in the package.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car