Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heroes & Villains Clone Commander

Hey all. More questions, LOL. I have in front of me here, 2 of the Episode III Heroes and Villians Clone Commanders. One is on a Tri-Lingual Card and seems to have some sort of Darth Vader Card in plastic inside behind the figure. The other one is on a single language card with a background scene behind the trooper. What gives???
    ST

Your location. I'm in Canada as well - we predominantly get the "Tri-Logo" versions of figures up here (based on our laws requring french on consumer packaging). Every once in a blue moon, however - US packages will show up.

I'm guessing you got your Commanders at Wal-Mart? Lately, cases of both US and Canadian packaged have been showing up at Canadian WM stores. My guess is it is because WM placed an unusually large order for Greatest Hits and Heroes and Villains figures to coincide with an in-store flyer they have this week, and Hasbro Canada had to find suppliers in the US to help meet the order.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

And you can have them. If you need more cases up there I can get the ones stagnating here at my local WalMart and send them to you.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Regarding this reissue, has ANYONE seen the red version on the new card? I've only seen the green (and at that myabe only 3-4 times). I want just one red commander on card, but haven't spotted it yet.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Regarding this reissue, has ANYONE seen the red version on the new card?
    The Shocktrooper Clone originally in the Palpatine/Yoda Senate battle Pack? Saw them all over the place a few weeks ago. Haven't been looking lately.

Haven't seen the commanders, but I don't like clones.
    Last edited by pbarnard; 10-27-2006 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Never mind, read the topic title.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I didn't think the red Clone Commander were shipping in the Greatest hits just the green one.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I think I saw the red one on a GH card not long ago. Don't remember where, and I may have been mistaken. I kind of tune out all the GH figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just the green one is shipping.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Just the green one is shipping.
    Do you mean just the green for now? The red will be shipped later, yes?
    Move along, move along