lol! Playing around with the camera

Here's a couple of various 12'er pics. All with cheesy photoshopped lightsabers, rofl! You might have seen some before, but I liked the saber glows so I'm reposting a few! Ha ha!

SSC Endor Luke

Medi Luke

Medi Luke and R2

SSC Qui-Gon

Medi ROTJ Vader

Medi ROTS Vader

Those look cool. The Medicom Luke looks sort of cartoonish. Like it's an animated version of Luke. It looks nice, but not as realistic as the SSC Endor Luke.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Great shots! I really like the jumping pose on SSC Luke and the Qui-Gon is awesome!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Funny stuff,

Looks good tough...
    [URL="http://www.kamikazcomics.com/page1.php"][B]- Kamikaz Comics[/B][/URL]
    Proud Canadian Star Wars Fan!

Thanks! I wish I had some real photoshop skills though..

Great pics Reefer! I was just wondering, how does the scale of the Medicom figures stack up with the scale of the Sideshow figs? I ask because I would really like the ROTS Vader to stand with My Sideshow Maul but have never seen the two brands side by side.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    Great pics Reefer! I was just wondering, how does the scale of the Medicom figures stack up with the scale of the Sideshow figs? I ask because I would really like the ROTS Vader to stand with My Sideshow Maul but have never seen the two brands side by side.
    I read a tirade about this topic elsewhere. It seems the 12-inch line from Sideshow is somewhat larger than that of Medicom, so the figures do not look particularly good mixed amongst each other. I would really like the Medicom Stormtrooper, but I would like to see what Sideshow comes up with for $60 less. My guess is it will be pretty darn close. Troopers do well because you don't have to worry about capturing the likeness, which usually drives my purchase decisions at this price point.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

You can adjust the Medicoms legs to make them taller, but SSC and Medi definitely do not look right together out of the box. I would say if you want both - setup different display areas.

Otherwise you'll need to put some spacers in the Medi's legs. And even then, it can still might not look right together. Medicom's are a smaller scale, and that doesn't just mean height. The limbs can be skinnier, smaller heads, etc..

Here's a link to a comparison pic I posted in another thread here:

Click me!

edit:
    Man, after looking at the pic again, I'm reminded how much I love the Medi Stormy. He's truly a must have! I have two flanking ROTJ Vader. If I gave up my entire collection, I could keep these three and be happy! Here's a pic of the three (unfortunately with really crappy lighting, the stormies details are all washed out. !)

Vader + Stormies

Thanks everyone, I now have the Sideshow Maul and Ventress on the way so maybe I will wait and see what Sideshow does with Vader...but the Medicom versions are nice!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."