Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Try this game for movie buffs

Off the M & Ms website, the objective is to identify 50 "dark" or horror movies that are listed somewhere on the site. Just click on the picture clue, type in the name, and see if you are right.

Right now I have 38 out of 50 with help only on only two of the movies. The creepy music adds to the allure of this game.

http://www.mms.com/us/dark/index.jsp
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

That is a pretty sweet game. I played for 4 minutes and got 18 of 'em.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

nice game, I played for a few minutes and got about 5 of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cool game! I've been playing for about 20 mins now and have 34 so far.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I must suck cos i got about 5 minute and only have about 14. My horror knowledge isn't as big i would've hoped.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That was posted on gorillamask.net last month. I got 37/50, but I worked on it for a couple hours overall. Not only are some of them pretty tough, but if you click on elements within the same picture, you get a dialogue box, leading you to believe that more than one title belongs there (i.e. There is a tag for Saturn AND Jupiter, even though they both represent "War of the Worlds).
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    (i.e. There is a tag for Saturn AND Jupiter, even though they both represent "War of the Worlds).
    Ever heard of a SPOILER ALERT, ******?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Because I gave one title out of fifty away? Please tell me you're kidding.

I decided to start over and got all 50 in 1 hour 13 minutes. Some of them were kinda tricky. *HINT* Look up "horror movies" on Wikipedia for a list to go off of when you get down to the end.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Ever heard of a SPOILER ALERT?
    dude, it's a game, knock it off.

Put a few more minutes into it and up to 30/50. I just can't get some of thoser random ones! Those kids dancing! That swiss army knife! That dude in the straight jacket! bah!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-23-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Because I gave one title out of fifty away? Please tell me you're kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    dude, it's a game, knock it off.
    Wow, some people do NOT know how to take a joke.

Especially with boards full of Episode III spoiler freaks.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!