Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Happy Birthday Bell Cam!!!

Happy 93rd big guy!!isobars&
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Happy Happy!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

A wise man once said, "It's time to celebrate your birthday, it happens every year. You eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer!"

Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

By the way, I forgot to mention that KH hired Slicker's Mom to jump out of a cake for you.

I wouldn't recommend eating that cake.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy Birthday!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

From one pedagogue to another, have a Happy Birthday! And don't slouch, wipe that grin off your face, sit straight, pay attention or you'll get rapped in the knuckles with a meter stick.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Huh? Wha-?! It was my birthday? I was too busy preparing for United Nations Day today! When 93 years old you reach, remember things you... you will, um... uh... it was my birthday?

Chux, I mail-ordered a Slicker's Mom-sniffing dog, so I haven't opened that box yet. BTW, I wouldn't recommend letting that dog lick your face.

Thanks, people! :takesAbow:

p.s. LBC, you have an after-school detention for that sassy talk!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

How forgetful of me in my old age!

I neglected to wish Weird Al a happy anniversary of his own birth as well, on the 23rd. And Pele'. And Michael Crichton. And used to be Johnny Carson. Here's an appropriate BSLOS for such a gaff:

"I know if I put my mind to it,
    I'm sure I could find a good rhyme here."

"May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Happy Birthday Bel-Cam...a bit belated
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!