Help with a song on Kill Bill 2

Anyone know the name of the song that's on the main menu of the kill bill 2 soundtrack? It's also in the scene where she's in the bed with her daughter. It goes something like "My baby's gotta heart like a rose that doesn't bloom"

Thanks in advance!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: Help with a song on Kill Bill 2

ABOUT HER - MALCOLM MCLAREN

I have the COMPLETE and UNOFFICIAL Kill Bill Vol 2 soundtrack downloaded and burned. Nearly 40 tracks and EVERY song in the flick, even unreleased ones!!! Good disc. Check out some fansites or PM me for a complete listing of songs! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

A little off topic, but i finally saw Volume 2, and man I have to say i thought it was terrible. I barely could stay awake. It was a real let down compared to vol. 1. Just my opnion.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thats too bad evenflow. Volume 2 is my favorite of the 2 films* It evolves sooo much as a story -the characters are very well written in both Volumes but 2 has the best diologue -hands down!

*you cant really like Vol 1 more because technically its all the same movie -just the 2nd half.

I sent you a PM Jedi_Master_Guyute!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    ABOUT HER - MALCOLM MCLAREN

I have the COMPLETE and UNOFFICIAL Kill Bill Vol 2 soundtrack downloaded and burned. Nearly 40 tracks and EVERY song in the flick, even unreleased ones!!! Good disc. Check out some fansites or PM me for a complete listing of songs! cheers!
    I've been getting into this lately. My favorite song is "Truck Turner", the eponymous song for a 70's blaxploitation flick starring Isaac Hayes as the titular character. It is used in "Kill Bill" when the Bride uses the wheelchair to get the p-wagon. The lyrics are quite funny (unintentionally) and Hayes blantantly recycles the "Theme from Shaft", but its all good.

"About Her" is actually a cover version of a song you would recognize instantly were you to hear it.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

What the f***?
    I have absolutely no memory of posting that.
    And I have no idea what song that is.
    Hell, I barely remember the movie.

I'm scared...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

They need to release a complete soundtrack with the Robert Rodriguez scores from both films. I still love these movies!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett