What's your favorite font?

Not meaning this to be as stupid as it might sound. Just curious what everyone's preferences are. Feel free to explain as much or as little as you like.

I'm partial to Garamond myself. I also sort of dig Matura MT Script Capitals, which I like to call the "Infidel Font."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm a comic sans sorta guy.[/FONT]
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I stick with the default settings.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Century Gothic
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Times New Roman, Verdana or Arial. All depends on what the journal/grant reviewers specify.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Arial]Arial is what I generally default to, it's clean and narrow so I can get more words on a page while still keeping them readable, plus everybody has it. I went through a period trying out tons of new fonts, it got really irritating though because of how much crap there is.
    [/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm also a fan of Wayne Fontes...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Lucida Sans Unicode usually, but I also like Franklin Gothic Demi Cond (or whatever it is when it's spelled out) since it's the one used in the credits for SW (or near it, anyway). I have crappy Microsoft Works, which has some pretty okay fonts, but the Macs at school with Word have some sweet selections (or as sweet as fonts can get, I guess).

GOD DAMN YOU SLICKER, I CAME HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF DROPPING A WAYNE FONTES REFERENCE ON YOU AND CAPPY1138 BUT YOU BEAT ME TO IT.
    YES I AM TYPING ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM MAD.
    DAMNIT.

As for my favorite font, I just usually go Times Roman in Word or Arial in Outlook as those are my defaults but if I had to choose one, I'm a fan of Bookman.

Star Wars fonts are hard as hell to match up, the one for the opening crawl was next to impossible to recreate when I did my crawl wallpaper, that's part of why I haven't done another one, when I moved to this new computer I didn't bring all my fonts and don't remember what I used to do that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.