Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pack-in accessory wish list!

Okay everybody, what pack-ins do we want? I have one above all others... I would like to see a training remote that you can stick on top of a clear pole, once they get around to making a nicely articulated Luke!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I want to see a mini holographic Jedi Council with a decent sculpted Commander Gree and Yoda. A Mini Holographic Darth Sidious with Commander Cody for the Order 66 scene.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I want ALL Jedi figures to include an extra, unlit lightsaber hilt that can attach to their belt.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Larger accessories such as computer consoles and tables from the Cantina, Jabba's Palace, Hoth base, rebel hangar scenes, the Death Star, and Ewok village.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Shall we start the "How long until Tycho says 'Mouse Droids' pool" now?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Larger accessories such as computer consoles and tables from the Cantina, Jabba's Palace, Hoth base, rebel hangar scenes, the Death Star, and Ewok village.
    I second that! For example, ALL Naboo Soldiers should have an extra gun, crates, boxes and other found objects in the Naboo Hanger.

Each Ewok should have a bow and a spear and a ROCK!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

oh I love these threads. Mwuhahahahaha...

I shall be back, with an uber list.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Shall we start the "How long until Tycho says 'Mouse Droids' pool" now?
    Put me down for post #10.

I'm trying to think of things I want but so far I'm not coming up with much.
    Vaporator (they say we are getting one)
    Scurrier (little rodents)

I loved the boxes that came with the vader this year and the only reason I bought that figure.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Moisture vaporator!!! If it makes the figure a deluxe, so be it!
    Womprats. (maybe pack one in with a two pack of Jawas or a single Tusken) have 2-3 colors for variation.
    Those little PK droids scene on the Trade Federation ship in TPM. ( http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/pk4/index.html ) Who cares if they look like the bending lamp from Pixar! I want them!!!
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 10-27-2006 at 02:18 PM. Reason: my own post to edit...
    Move along, move along

Hydrospanners, boxes, welders, welding goggles, Imperial/Rebel Troops the DH-17/Merr Sonn 44s, Stormtroopers E-11 and concussion rifle and at random the T-21 repeater, Rebel Pilots with the DL-18 (luke style) blaster and at least some sort of crate...

Vaporators for Tatooine background characters, Glasses and table/stand for Cantina characters, Jabba's palace some sort of art piece from the background.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)