Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Fear Not...The Ultra JSF is on the way

From this weeks Q&A from other sites:

TheJawa.com: It's unfortunate to hear about the fate of the Titanium Ultra line. Is Hasbro actively looking at other ways of presenting vehicles to collectors that may be impractical to produce in the 3-3/4" scale? Come on, don't you guys remember the Collector's Fleet line?

Hasbro: Fear not about the last few of the Titanium Ultra vehicles…. they will be made available to fans after all, just not at mass retail. Look for details on that soon. As for your other question, we are always looking at new opportunities to keep the Star Wars vehicle program going strong. For now, the focus is on the Titanium 3" assortment, which has a long, bright future as long as fans continue to be an engaged in the format as they have been.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

hmmm...sounds like hasbrotoyshop exclusives to me

If they exclude non-US and non-fan club collectors again, I'll be really p***ed.

BC3

No need ot be pi55ed, you have many Americans here that will take care of you. Personally I think it will be an e-tailer only thing, especially if your link is still sporting this and the TIE.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Read CLOSELY what they said:

Hasbro: Fear not about the last FEW of the Titanium Ultra vehicles….
    This leads me to believe they are implying the Falcon, the Darth's TIE and the Galactica- NOT the JSF or TIE- esp. since the former 3 barely appeared at retail at all (not at all, in some cases like my hometown of Bozeman, MT).

Anyone else read that statement like that?

It'd be nice to get the JSF but I'm not holding my breath. Besides- both colors of the AMT/Ertl DIE-CAST models have so far satisfied my ROTS JSF jones.

The Falcon has actually been released, so I dont know what they mean. It was on HAsbro's site, so take that for what it is worth.

Hey KH

Thanks for the offer - may take you up on it depending on their availability.

Gracias from across the pond

BC3

Sweet, the JSF was the one I was worked up over. Hope they don't go for much more then $20.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

We'll see. I'm betting it'll be the JSF and TIE Fighter that were in the catalog listings.

I'd really like to see some of the other unused AF molds get put out though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking

Awesome news.

BTW, Falcon, BSG, etc. were available at mass retail, so they have to refer to the tie and the JSF