Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

4-inches.de apparently doesn't like linking directly to the pics. Going directly to the main page yields some cool, if grainy, pics.

The text (as well as I can tell) may say two droids, but one of those really looks like part of the background artwork. And I hope the final Threepio isn't that very inaccurate gold.

Sigh. I'd much rather have had Holo Dooku or neutral-posed Barriss than yet another Artoo and Threepio. But I'll suffer through them again for Padme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	061027_katalog_bp_4b.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	14713  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The text (as well as I can tell) may say two droids, but one of those really looks like part of the background artwork. And I hope the final Threepio isn't that very inaccurate gold.

I dunno, Battle Packs come with 5 figures, unless the chameleon droid is so big they counted it as two figures for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The text (as well as I can tell) may say two droids, but one of those really looks like part of the background artwork.
    It definitely says there are two droids, but I find myself doubting it. I find it more likely they just assumed there would be five figures, so they assumed multiple chameleon droids. I'll have to pick it up either way. If the stormies are VOTC (yeah, right) I'll pick up as many of those sets as I can afford, but the Geonosis arena and the Dagobah one don't interest me at all. It would have been nice if they gave us Coleman Trebor for Geonosis. I still don't have one.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Tantive Iv Raid!!!

Two POTJ Rebel Fleet Troops, Two Stormies and a Vader? AWESOME!!!!! I'll take two, thanks!!!

I'm gonna pick up snow bunny padme too, of course!

These are freakin sweet I love Hasbro!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I will pick up the Ilum set and that is it. I have all that I need of the other figures from the other sets. Did the Geonosis one have to have Alaya with it? We are getting her again in the Felucia BP. Even though I do not need another Coleman, it would have been a nice reason for alot of people to pick the Geonosis BP up.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

I'll pick up the Ambush set, but the rest of them ALL look like repacks! Dammit Hasbro!

if i'm wrong here, correct me.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Wow, nice sets I will get the Ilum and very possibly the Tantive 4.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the pictures are poo. I'm intrigued by the droid in the Illum set. I didn't/haven't watched the cartoon so know nothing about it. I doubt I'd buy the set just for that one droid though. depends on higher resolution pics I suppose.

None of the other sets have any appeal to me. Though as a kid, if you could stand to end up with a million vaders it'd be a great way to even up and build up your troops with the Tantive IV set.

Dagobah set is a cool one. Could do with more scene specific well grouped sets like that. If I was interested in Yoda or Luke or dagobah I'd buy it. But I'm not and I won't.

The Geonosis set looks particularly lame and sad. Can't even see the point in releasing it. It looks like someone just grabbed a handful of the nearest figures and threw them together. I give it the distinction of winning:
    "The Amazing Pig Terd Journey Of The Year Award 2006"

Because that's obviously the level that this set appears to exist at. Utter utter carp.

Wow! Not even released yet, and already been through a swine's colon!
    Tommy, close your eyes.