Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Club!!!

Fight Club!!!

1) The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club!

2) The second rule of Fight Club is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!

3) The third rule of Fight Club is no shoes, no shirts.

4) The fourth rule of Fight Club is that a fight will go on until someone taps out.

5) The fifth rule of Fight Club is that fights will go on as long as they need to go on.

6) The sixth rule of Fight Club is that there's only one fight at a time.

7) The seventh rule of Fight Club is if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight!!!

I love this movie. Welcome to Project Mayhem! (Do not ask questions about Project Mayhem and please remember Robert Paulson).

Now have all of you enjoyed your homework assignments? Do you need any soap? I loved the happy face on the building and the double-dare project of destroying a corporate icon while trashing a coffee-mart franchise. That gets the old ball rolling!

Now where is Tyler Durden?

We are the people who prepare your food, drive your cabs, connect your phone lines, install your cable televsions, drive your ambulances, and protect you while you're asleep at night. DO NOT F WITH US!!!

Gentlemen: Welcome to Fight Club!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Are you on a kick of watching really overrated movies or something?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I'll kick something! Get in the ring!

Fight Club is NOT over-rated!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You're right...it's carp.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I suppose your favorite movie is "The Notebook?"

I hated this movie when I saw it in the theater and haven't watched it since.

edit: I actually enjoyed The Notebook...in part.

You want a piece of THIS Caesar?! OK, you too get in the ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    You're right...it's carp.
    That's funny I thought is was about a schizophrenic, not about fish.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Many would say that Alien^3 was Fincher's worst film...I say it's this one.

I loved this movie! One of my all time favorites. Wasn't the ball that was rolling (where Meatloaf got shot) the monument in front of the World Trade Center? It's eerie to see the buildings coming down (straight down I might add) The idea of wiping out all credit data, and giving everyone a fresh start was original. Something like this could never happen right?