Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Vulcan Touch Headstone

[FONT=Tahoma]This is to let y'all know a headstone has been ordered and the final layout should be as shown.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I hope I got the avatar color correctly, JT, your design will greet the Colorado sunrise. This should be ready in about 6 months. When it's finished, I'll get pictures and post them on the SNAPFISH album and will be sure to make it available to anyone who's interested, if I haven't posted enough to include the URL.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]I'm still waiting to get out the boxes, except for Mothman, whose box flew to the UK, this morning.[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]G'nite, everyone [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]VT-Mom[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HEADSTONE w-Color AVATAR.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	14715  

Jean's Headstone is beautiful! It makes the visitors remember what a great person he was...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Thank you, Sergiu

I'm pleased with the way this will finish out, though it's not the one originally chosen, as you know. However, considering the difference in cost and where the funding came from, I'm sincerely thankful to have this for my son. Your collection items should be arriving shortly. I'm most anxious to know they've arrived safe and sound.

Your friend,

vulcan-touch mom

That looks wonderful, VTMom. You are doing a great job.

It looks like the design has 2007 in it though, hopefully that's already been corrected in the proof?

Very lovely headstone VTMom.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thumbs up WHOA! Eagle-Eye!!! Thanks!

Mom and I are sitting here - I showed it to her as she was sleeping, when I got it ready and posted here. We are just amazed and grateful that you noticed it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps this is how I'd miss errors when I typed?!? I've always been one who can't see the forest for the trees - and now, I'm looking at the wrong tree !

I shall correct that immeeeeeeeejatly and e-mail the mortuary.

Tenk yew veddy much!

vulcan touch-mom

Thumbs up Much appreciated.

Thank you, KidHuman. I've shared your compliment w/Mom.

Tootles

Vulcan Touch-mom

No problem VTMom, we have a habit of catching typos around here and it sometimes even leads to a good teasing between ourselves. See bobafrett's "redeculous" thread for just one of many examples.

That really is a fitting tribute you've come up with there, though. I am in complete "agreeance" with kidhuman.

Wink Thank GOODNESS for all you Forum'ers

Where would I be without yous guys . I've e-mailed the mortuary and now they know the third "7" in the sequence. He left on August [FONT=Garamond]7[FONT=Verdana] - rests at Section 67, Block 18, Lot 5, Grave [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Garamond]7 [FONT=Verdana]and now 200[FONT=Garamond]7[FONT=Verdana] is shown as the year he died. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Why can't I get my font to go back to the teeny-tiny one?!?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Garamond][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    Well, we're going for a bit of a ride - it's sunny, clear and supposed to get to 62 today.

See y'all later, Caesar

VT-mom

It looks very nice. The design at the top appears to be in sync with how he asked me to put his avatar together, the color looks just like the one he chose for the design - originally it was whatever color the materials he had on hand were, white from stamps or blue from pen ink, but that's the purple he had me go with on his avatar, he was pretty specific about it . Thanks for sharing this Carolyn, hope you and the family are doing well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.