Lucas Stole my Name!!!

I happened to be checking out the SW website and noticed the write up for the new Titanium Darth Maul. Here is what it said...

Darth Maul
    Little is known about this dangerous Sith killer. Utterly devoid of personality, he was raised from childhood on a diet of cruelty, and grew into a man filled with rage and the power of the dark side.
    http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...s20061027.html

I mean does it strike anyone else as an odd use of those words together like that. Maul killed Jedi, not Sith!

Yeah, not only did they steal my name, then they go on to insult me "Utterly devoid of personality"!!!

Plus, I think they have been asking around about me, I suspect Kidhuman gave them that last little description of me..."he was raised from childhood on a diet of cruelty, and grew into a man filled with rage and the power of the dark side."
    May the force be with you.

I don't get it, are they saying he is a Sith who kills or that he is a killer who happens to be a Sith?

And which one are you, by the way ?

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Yeah, not only did they steal my name, then they go on to insult me "Utterly devoid of personality"!!!
    That's a pretty good assessment.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

That's a pretty good assessment.

And which one are you, by the way ?
    I am a killer of Sith!
    May the force be with you.

Hasbro stole your name, and now Darth Maul kills Sith.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.